Monday, June 15, 2009

AWOL

Sorry I haven't been around for a while. Things are so busy here at the moment, good but busy.
The chicks are growing fast and love to free range our house (hilarious) another couple of weeks and we will move them out to the chicken tractor.
I moved raised garden bed 1 today and prepared the ground below it for the mountain of seeds I just purchased at Diggers.So now I have two empty plots ready for autumn/winter seed.
We have had lots of rain which is fabulous and most of the fruit trees have turned and are losing their leaves. Feels like a real garden these days.
Here are some garden pics to make up for my absence.
Keep Warm!!
One lone corn.


One lone guava (are you sensing a theme :) )


Self seeded rocket after the big rains



Tomatoes seeding bursting to be separated.


Chinese cabbage that thinks its regular cabbage


Yellow gerberas for some colour

Nearly bare pear!

1 comment:

  1. You have such an inspiring garden for such a small block. I'm looking forward to reading about how it all comes together.

    ReplyDelete